Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gym Rat

">

I went looking for a picture of a hamster wheel and found this video, which is kind of silly and stupid, but made me laugh, so I'm sharing it for what it's worth.

All of that is a rather lengthy intro to what will be a brief post about my runs this week. As you may have already guessed, I did all three runs on the treadmill. I ran four miles on Tuesday, four and a half on Thursday, and a grueling nine and a quarter treddy-miles on Saturday. As much as I hate the treadmill, I hate the wind even more, so I suffered for the 9+ miles and called it a week.

1 comment:

Maggie Mae said...

I'd decided early on (despite the fact I used to swear by the treadmill) that anyone who can now do more than 2 miles on one and maintain their sanity should be bronzed.