Friday, May 30, 2008

I haven't been in the blogging frame of mind lately - at least not blogging about running. Sometimes I think I should switch to blogging about Salsa because that seems so much more interesting, but for now, I'll stick with the current format.

So I went to the gym this morning because prior to vacation, I had left a favorite necklace of mine in one of the lockers at the gym. Luckily I realized it pretty quickly and was able to call them and have them put it aside for me. Unfortunately, it's locked up in the safe (which is nice and all, but the things prolly worth less than 40 bucks), so I need a manager to retrieve it and, apparently, there's no manager on duty until 10 am.

So anyway... I did a hamster wheel run. Nothing fancy, nothing out of the ordinary. And unfortunately that fresh-as-a-daisy feeling I had earlier in the week is pretty much gone by now. But I ran, and that's the whole point, right?

5 miles in 42:27

1 comment:

Maggie Mae said...

Ugh. Hamster runs. god bless you.