Saturday, August 25, 2007

Don't ask

I don't really even want to talk about today's run. It was miserable.... hot, humid, early, long. I planned to do 12 on the drives - 6 out and 6 back. I just never found my groove. Can't say exactly why, other than the above stated miserableness of the conditions. I wound up doing eleven... which is disappointing, but better than nothing. I didn't have my watch, which was a good thing because then I probably would have felt even worse because I know I was S.L.O.W.

But it's done and over and time to move on to the next run.

Oh yeah and I lost one of my iPod earphone thingies - so add that to the list of things to whine about. Grrr.

2 comments:

ShoreTurtle said...

Today had terrible conditions for running. I postponed my long run until tomorrow. Hopefully, the weather is a little better.

jillejill said...

Hey, thanks for putting up your running blog address on your myspace. Love love love the photo; very cool.

So, as I told you Moira and I started a running schedule - I'm sure you could see I had doubts. Not so much me but doubts in my dear friend Moira. Turns out that committing to a running schedule right before starting to teach a new great isn't a great idea. I've kept it up though and that's the part I'm bad at. I know I'm the type of chick who need someone to push me around...kind of like salsa; it's hard to dance by myself. ya know?