Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Wahooooo Australia!!!!

No... I did not just win a fabulous, all expenses paid trip or anything nearly like that. You may or may not have noticed, dear reader, that there is a curious little map-o-the-world located at the bottom of this page with a bunch of red dots on it. This is my "Cluster Map" - which gives me great pleasure as it enables me to see where in the world folks have stumbled onto my blog (whether they read it or not is another story... and really matters not... but, I digress). For a while I had been 'discovered' only on four of the seven continents. I don't hold out much hope for Antarctica, but I was a little peeved that the entire continents of Africa and Australia had not yet stumbled onto my little page of narcissistic running ramblings. How unjust, I thought. Typically, I don't check my darling Cluster Map until after I post my blog for the day. But today, acting on a whim, I checked before posting and LOW AND BEHOLD.... AUSTRALIA!!! I realize the likelihood that this is only exciting for me... but hey, it's my blog, so there.

Oh... yeah... running. Not much to say on that end. Since it's been hotternhell, I've been logging the miles on the treddy - two yesterday, post spin class and six today. No idea on the time for yesterday... just an easy run, probably around a 9:20ish pace. Today (I just did the math) an average 8:43 pace (6 miles in 52:15).

No comments: