Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Working through

So I'm hoping today will be the last day of not feeling good on my runs. I know why I didn't feel good Sunday... and when I did a quick two miles on the treddy yesterday, my legs felt like lead. Today was marginally better as I did my five, though I find that I am still working a lot harder to keep the pace I've been trying to keep. But, I'm hopeful that I'm over the hump and on the other side of this brief running funk, so I'm looking forward to Friday... we'll see what happens.

I returned to PT today as well and confessed my sins of lassitude. I didn't get spanked too hard by Mary Ellen, but had I seen Keith, I imagine he would have given me more of an earful. Hopefully though I'm back on track with doing what I'm supposed to be doing and my hip pain will again subside.

5.07 miles in 42:53 (mile 1 8:53, the rest at tempo pace (8:22).

No comments: