Sunday, August 17, 2008

More iPhun

After our not-terribly-informative iPhone workshop, Amy and I did a little perusing around Ardmore. We spent some time checking out the lovely things at a place called Blue Tulip (or Blue Plum, if you're asking Amy). Of course they had jewelry which meant of course they had mirrors. As we browsed, Amy and I discovered a really neat trick!!! Yes.... we were MORE than WAY too entertained with ourselves.




I still crack up when I see these pictures.









Oh yeah.... and this was our iPhone "wizard":













I don't think he liked me very much because I kept asking all the hard-hitting questions like, "Why didn't Steve (Jobs) create this thing so I can send cute pictures to my boyfriend's phone?" Of course he didn't have a satisfactory answer for me. Work on that, will ya?

2 comments:

CakeStar said...

Seriously... I'm still laughing about those pictures...

Michelle said...

Those pictures are seriously funny. (This is Amy's sister Michelle by the way)
I love it!