Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Silence is Golden

I'll borrow from sentiments expressed by Seebo this morning, which is to say that there weren't many really deep thoughts produced during this morning's run. It was back out to the track today for some more 200s. Again, the legs felt a little tight and wobbly at the same time, if that's possible. I am starting to question whether or not my track work is best placed the morning after I'm out salsa-ing until 10:30 at night. Maybe next week I'll switch it to my Friday run... just for shits and giggles.

So today I remembered that I had that nifty 'split' function on my watch. Don't know why it hasn't occurred to me before to use that to see how fast I was running my 200s, but it honestly hadn't. I'm reticent to list what those splits were for several reasons which I won't get into (58, 57, 56, 56). Suffice it to say, I'm still not looking for a coach. I'm just playing around a little bit on the track... see what, if anything, happens.

5 laps around the track plus the out and back... call it a bit over 5 miles in something like 46 minutes.

No comments: