Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's not the heat....

News Flash... Philly weather in mid July is nasty! I'm going to try not to whine and complain too much about how hot and humid it is. Suffice it to say that I loathe running in this weather. But you gotta do what you gotta do. As I was running I was longing for the not-too-far-away crisp autumn mornings. Of course soon enough I'll be complaining about the cold.

Did Tinincum this morning. In a break from tradition, I skipped the Interesting part of the initial loop. I didn't feel like contending with the foliage, which has (no doubt) by now swallowed up even more of the narrow trail. So I did the boring stretch along with the connecting trail that links the two loops and back again. That, plus a little neighborhood meandering made it 6 miles even in 53:11.

Note to self: Your back - especially your lower back - has been aching for a few days now. Today it started giving you agida around mile 4. Hopefully this will resolve as your adamantium vertebrae rights itself.

No comments: