Tuesday, July 31, 2007

***must****adapt***blech!

Nothing really to blog about today. Tuesdays are my spin-class-lass days. I've been going to Nancy's spin class on Tuesdays since God was a boy. I used to go to the Thursday class too, which was taught by Nancy, but has since been taken over by the evil Bruce. Bruce is evil only because he is annoying. I feel bad (kind of) for saying this, but it's true. But, really, nothing wrong with him that a shovel to the head couldn't fix.

I later realized that I should have run today. Seebo and I will be taking a weekend trip up to New York. Plans are to run Saturday in Central Park. Being the creature of habit that I am, a Saturday run screws me all up. Usually I run Weds, Fri, Sunday.... spin class on Tuesdays and maybe something else another day, but not always. Experience has taught me that if I run more than three days a week, my body starts to revolt. I've been toying with the idea of breaking that mould and adding a day - but there are several things keeping me from doing so... one of which is that part of me doesn't want to run more than thrice a week... so why should I? Anyway.... I should have run today - which I actually did - but just for 2.25 miles (in 20:30... geek) and only really to make up the mileage lost on Sunday... so I don't really count it as a run.

So now I'm thinking I'll do my long run tomorrow, something easy on Thursday, and then run in Central Park on Saturday. I'm not sure how my body is going to like the change in schedule. My brain already doesn't like it. Good thing there's no mind/body connection... phew!

No comments: