Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bruce-less

I've fallen into a bad habit of sleeping late. I can blame salsa on Sunday for putting the kibosh on my Monday run. Of course that meant a Tuesday morning run for me, which then, in turn, means no Bruce. It's been a while since I've spent any QT with Bruce and the spin class lasses. Maybe next week.

Still, I headed to the gym this morning and did the treadmill. I've been trying to make a point of doing hills more lately, so I did play with the incline a bit here and there. Not sure I could pass it off as doing hills though. The run felt good, I'm happy to say. No real issues with any limbs or joints or muscles. I pushed the pace a bit more than I have lately (on the treadmill) and I felt okay with it. I do try to remind myself that running is supposed to be hard work. It's not supposed to feel like a walk in the park.

Hopefully Thursday morning I'll get outside and run some real hills (well, for me, anyway).

5.5 in 47:15.

1 comment:

Maggie Mae said...

Hi! Your running the Lehigh Valley Half? We're doing that one. Have you done it before?

I wanted to let you know I tagged you in my blog. :-)