Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tagged

Sometimes I think no one reads my blog and, really, I'm okay with that. Afterall, I created it mostly as a way to keep track of my running. But now.. I've been officially tagged by a fellow blogger, Maggie Mae. Hi Maggie!!!! And Maggie has provided me with a challenge. (In the interest of full disclosure - I am paraphrasing or directly copying from Maggie's post). I need to join in on the "six word memoir" game. Allegedly, this is supposed to be fun and challenging. We shall see.

Here are the rules to this game:
1) Write your own six word memoir
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links
5) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

Maggie struggled, as I imagine many do, with which aspect of her life to emphasize in this memoir. I have no clue. I'll take some time to think on this.

Ok, here it is. It's not deep or profound - just my favorite things in life, things I want to spend as much time possible doing. So... in no particular order - my six word memoir:

Laugh, Eat, Dance, Run, Love, Sleep.

I'm supposed to tag five additional bloggers with this. I feel guilty at the prospect, like I may lose some friends in the process. So, to those of you I'm tagging, I apologize in advance. Take heart that (in the words of Maggie): This is not a chain letter. If you chose not to participate, you won't have bad luck for 5 years, your true love may still call you tonight, a wish may still come true, and something good may still happen to you in the next 5 minutes. That being said. Tag, you're it: 1. Amy 2. Seebo 3. Abby 4. ShoreTurtle 5. ???

1 comment:

Maggie Mae said...

I LOVE IT!!!! YAY!!!! Great job!