Thursday, March 20, 2008

Welfare Heat

I'll keep this short, since I'm rather booked today. Ran 4.75 on the treddy. Had to stop three times to stretch out my calves. I think I was dehydrated. It was unbelievably warm in my office building yesterday. The clients were saying things like, "Oh... you got the welfare heat going on in here." I looked up the term "welfare heat" on Urban Dictionary and was disappointed to see it wasn't there. While I had never really heard the term before last night, I knew exactly what they meant when they said it. That dry, constant heat over which you have no control. Anyway... I'll blame my extra calf agida on the welfare heat. So even though it was a bad morning, running wise, I'm glad I at least did 4.75. I won't report my time... let's just say it was S-L-O-W.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.