Monday, March 3, 2008

Jinxy Bloodfoot

No, that's not my Indian name, but for today, maybe it should be. Just yesterday I was so excited to report the absence of calf pain during my long, Saturday run. Well, it was back this morning. Guess I jinxed myself.

I ran what is now becoming my usual West Philly five loop. I stopped to stretch twice, after about a mile and then again before the two mile mark. From there it was tolerable to the point where I didn't need to stop to stretch again, but it made for a slow morning. Otherwise the run wasn't bad... I didn't even mind the CVS hill too much.

As for the 'blood' part of the title for today's blog... I noticed - now for the second time - a sizeable blood stain on my precious new(ish) Periwinkle Mizunos. Gross, I know... and TMI, to be sure. First time it was a blister... this time... I just need to cut my toenails. Ew. Gross. I know... sorry... but, hey, it's my blog and I can write what I want.

5.something in 45 minutes.

No comments: